|Posted:||December 1, 2016|
|Location:||Hudson Valley, New York|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
Achieve Beyond is a growing national agency focused on serving children with special needs by providing autism services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other related services. We are currently looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team.
This Administrative Assistant position requires strong communication skills and customer service. Duties and responsibilities include assisting the Hudson Valley program with the administration of cases. This individual may be responsible for working with our Staffing, Case Management, Service Coordination, Outreach, Evaluations, Records, and/or Recruiting departments.
The ideal candidate is one who thrives working in a goal-oriented environment and is passionate about ensuring that excellent healthcare services are provided to the children and families we serve.
All candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working in an office or related field preferred
- Bilingual/Spanish a plus but not required
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
- Must be able to multi-task under time constraints
- Strong typing skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office-particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent customer service skills
Click Below To Apply