|Posted:||Feb 16, 2017|
|Location:||Melville, New York|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
Achieve Beyond is a growing national agency focused on serving children with special needs by providing autism services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other related services. We are currently looking to hire a Provider Relations Coordinator to join our growing team!
- Work closely with internal departments and providers to ensure services and required documentation are completed and submitted according to EI rules and regulations, and received in a timely manner.
- Update and train providers of any changes regarding EI regulations, service provision, and quality assurance.
- Effectively analyze, monitor, and manage unit utilization, ensuring maximum productivity and billing potential per provider to ensure children receive services as authorized including but not limited to monitoring session notes placed on billing holds.
- Monitor therapist performance throughout the year and implement disciplinary action if and when needed.
- Work in collaboration with Billing and A/R departments to approve deductions.
- Mediate issues and concerns presented by providers, or internal staff regarding providers including but not limited to the following program and corporate departments: Case Management, Evaluations, Staffing, Billing, Immigration, Clinical Supervision, and Human Resources departments.
- Hold individual meetings with providers to discuss work performance, caseloads, relocations, etc.
- Follow-up with providers continuously; conduct heavy e-mail and phone contact with therapists as well as office staff.
- Perform new hire orientations for providers, and conduct re-trainings as needed.
- Day-to-day trouble shooting.
- Work with Compliance/Credentialing to ensure provider compliance.
- Enforce disciplinary action when applicable, including but not limited to implementing performance improvement plans and/or termination of providers.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish candidates preferred.
- Successful experience working in a high volume work environment where organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to interact with a broad spectrum of people.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with excellent work ethic.
- Required to take initiative and be a decision maker.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong typing skills and knowledge of Word, Excel, and customized databases.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Paid time off
- Medica/dental/vision coverage
- Short-term, long-term disability, life insurance
- 401k with matching contribution
- and more!
Click Below To Apply