|Posted:||Feb 20, 2017|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
Achieve Beyond is a growing national agency focused on serving children with special needs by providing autism services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other related services. We are currently looking to hire an Office Administrator r to join our growing team!
Virginia - Fairfax
- Answering Phone Calls
- Check Voicemails
- Greet Parents – ask parents if insurance has changed, inform Case Manager if changes
- Check kids in and out of database
- Collect co-pays
- Order Supplies
- Distribute Mail
- Make sure Clinic is neat and Clean
- Superbill Filling – upload into public folders daily
- File superbills/session notes into child’s file
- Back up to distribute faxes
- Monitor and make vendor calls
- Deposits insurance checks and scans checks/deposit slips/EOBs to billing and accounting
- *Duties are subject to change based on the needs of the program and at the manager’s discretion*
- Experience handling a heavy call volume
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to concerns
- Quick learner
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and Excel
- Prior experience working in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work M-F 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Must be able to work some Saturdays if needed
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays.
- 401k with match.
- Long term/Short term disability.
- and more!
Click Below To Apply