|Posted:||Feb 23, 2017|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
Achieve Beyond is a growing national agency focused on serving children with special needs by providing autism services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other related services. We are currently looking to hire an IEP Manager (Staffing Specialist) for our Preschool (CPSE) program to join our growing team in our Forest Hills office.
The IEP Manager (Preschool Staffing Specialist) is responsible for staffing all referrals with the best fit provider, and continuing to follow up for required documents until the case is approved. They work closely with providers to serve as a support as well as making sure all necessary paperwork is received in a timely manner following QA regulations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assigning providers to all new preschool cases for NYC and follow-up on cases pending authorization.
- Assign cases to providers considering family schedule, dominant language of the family, and other relevant factors.
- Send confirmation to district when we can accept the case.
- Ensure we receive necessary documentation.
- Enter all initial case information into the database.
- Review all IEPs and ensuring the information is accurate and appropriate.
- Submit all required documents to providers and families prior to start of services.
- Ensure First Attend Dates (FAD) are received upon initial session.
- Enter all current students into Vendor Portal by the 10th of each month.
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with city officials.
- Communicate with families and providers to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Ensure hour goals for program are being met in order for CPSE to meet budget.
- Restaffing cases, as needed.
- Conduct evaluation of each therapist every quarter in collaboration with Provider Relations and Program Director.
- Plan and analyze provider and evaluation needs to present to recruiting department.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to address issues and improve processes.
- Attend IEP meetings when needed and provide coverage for other members of the department.
- Contact providers to review the IEP content and ensure understanding prior to the IEP implementation when needed.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Education: Master’s Degree in Special Education, School Psychologist, or LMSW
Experience: Staffing/Customer Service experience preferred
Technical Skills: Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Windows XP, Office Suite and Outlook. Strong typing and skills familiarity with/ability to quickly learn databases
- Must possess a M.S Ed. LMSW, School Psychologist
- Solid interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work autonomously and take initiative to solve problems quickly
- Successful experience working in a high volume work environment
Bilingual Spanish preffered but not required
- Paid time off
- Medica/dental/vision coverage
- Short-term, long-term disability, life insurance
- 401k with matching contribution
- and more!
Click Below To Apply