|Posted:||Feb 23, 2017|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
Achieve Beyond is a growing national agency focused on serving children with special needs by providing autism services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other related services. We are currently looking to hire a Early Intervention Staffing Coordinator to join our growing team in Forest Hills.
- The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for in-taking and staffing all referrals received for services, staffing them with the best fit provider, and continuing to follow up until the case is approved. Ideal candidate will be very self-motivated and detail oriented.
- The goal of the Staffing Coordinator is to grow the volume of pediatric therapeutic services ensuring appropriate placement of professionals according to needs of the child and family, and provider availability.
- Enter all initial case information into the database and carefully document all case information.
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with referral sources to grow number of referrals.
- Assign cases to salaried and independent therapists considering family schedule, dominant language of the family, and other relevant factors.
- Enter all referrals unable to staff.
- Follow up on cases pending approval.
- Re-staff all necessary cases immediately to avoid gaps in service.
- Continuously outreach and market the services available within organization, to grow number of services started.
- Work closely with other departments such as Evaluations, Case Management, Provider Relations, Service Coordination, and Clinical Supervision.
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with clinical professionals; solidify understanding of the available therapists in the assigned borough.
- Prompt phone and/or e-mail follow up to outside Service Coordinators and in-house office personnel.
- Assist with special projects, networking events, and/or presentations, as needed.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience:EI experience preferred, but not necessary
Communication Skills: Bilingual English/Spanish, strongly preferred
Technical Skills:Microsoft Office skills; familiarity with/ability to quickly learn databases.
- Solid interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, and as part of a team.
- Paid time off
- Medica/dental/vision coverage
- Short-term, long-term disability, life insurance
- 401k with matching contribution
- and more!
Compensation:$18.00 per hour
Click Below To Apply