|Wage:||$13.00 - $15.00|
|Posted:||Feb 27, 2017|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
Achieve Beyond is a growing national agency focused on serving children with special needs by providing autism services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other related services. We are currently looking to hire a Front Desk Receptionist to join our growing team! The receptionist is to provide an excellent customer service both in person and over the phone. The receptionist ensures that clerical duties are attended to within a reasonable time frame. All candidates should be located in or around the Queens area.
- Receives and route high volume of calls to appropriate parties.
- Manages the lobby area, keeps all publications organized, ensures area is kept clean; greets and directs all visitors, including clients, job candidates and customers.
- Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures.
- Update monthly birthdays.
- Insurance Correspondence: Open and review all correspondence from insurance companies and forward to appropriate staff/department.
- Letters: Determine what program the child belongs by searching database. Scan letter and place it in the corresponding program's "Mail" drop box in public folders
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB): Gather all EOBs received and send all to Accounting -- both denials and payments.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- EDUCATION: Associates' Degree preferred
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Prior office experience preferred
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Bilingual Spanish required
- TECHNICAL SKILLS: Knowledge on MS Office programs and can navigate outlook
- Able to work on major holidays
- Able to work long hours
- Paid time off
- Medica/dental/vision coverage
- Short-term, long-term disability, life insurance
- 401k with matching contribution
- and more!
Compensation:$13.00 to $15.00 per hour based on experience
Click Below To Apply