|Posted:||March 7, 2017|
|Location:||Melville, New York|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
Achieve Beyond is a growing national agency focused on serving children with special needs by providing autism services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other related services. We are currently looking to hire a Case Coordinator to join our growing team based out of our Melville office.
Under direct supervision, performs routine clerical and office support functions for Case Manager.
- E-file ABA CM Folders and Session Notes for NY, NJ and TX ABA Ready to Bill
- Monthly verification of insurances for all patients.
- Communication with office staff and therapists via email/phone.
- Send monthly reminders to providers with upcoming due dates for reports.
- Monthly remaining units email sent to providers.
- Run reports to monitor patient files.
- Ongoing prescription tracking.
Education, Skills and/or Work Requirements:
- High School Diploma and 1-3 years office experience preferred
- Experience handling a heavy call volume
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and highly motivated
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to concerns
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
We offer a competitive benefits package including: Paid time off, Medical/dental/vision coverage, Short-term, long-term disability, life insurance 401k with matching contribution and more!
Compensation:$14-$15 per hour
Click Below To Apply