|Wage:||$18.00 per hour|
|Posted:||March 22, 2017|
|Location:||Melville, New York|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
Achieve Beyond is a growing national agency focused on serving children with special needs by providing autism services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other related services. We are currently looking to hire an Evaluations Coordinator to join our growing team!
- Intake and assignment of Preschool referrals from the School District
- Parent Phone calls for initial referrals and follow up
- Obtain authorization from School District to conduct Supplemental Evaluations
- Assure referrals have been assigned to the evaluator, received and scheduled by the evaluator
- Update database with all important dates and case activity notes
- Follow up on scheduled preschool evaluation dates
- Troubleshooting during the eval process (Family contact information, reassign evaluators, observations, etc)
- Obtain medicals and prescriptions
- Ensure Medicaid Compliance for all preschool evaluations
- Assure that the evaluation packets are received by the School District within the due date before the CPSE/CSE meeting or 60 day deadline.
- Confirm and Coordinate attendance of CPSE meetings and CSE meetings when requested
- Translate for preschool meetings when needed in order to generate service referrals for the agency
- Create electronic file after packet is sent to the district, county and parent.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- All other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Determine needs of the department based on evaluators, areas, language, compliance of evaluator
- Coordinate and complete monthly projects: Missing authorizations, CPSE meetings not held, Pending medicals, evaluations withou submitted date.
- Outreach to referral sources to generate evaluation referrals
- Coordinate Medicaid documentation projects for Nassau and Suffolk County when applicable.
- Serve as a back-up to other Evaluations Coordinators.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2-3 years of related experience preferred
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Bilingual Spanish
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Basic Computer skills.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
Benefits Include:Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k with match, long term/short term disability, and others!
Click Below To Apply