|Posted:||March 31, 2017|
|Location:||Melville, New York|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
Achieve Beyond is a growing national agency focused on serving children with special needs by providing autism services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other related services. We are currently looking to hire a CPSE/CSE Evaluations Specialist to join our growing team!
- Monthly file review for NYS QA program.
- Update database with all important dates and case activity notes.
- Follow up on scheduled CPSE/CSE evaluation dates
- Troubleshooting during the evaluation process
- Review Clinical information of reports and recommendations to compile CPSE summaries and develop the child’s IEP
- Ensure Medicaid Compliance for all CPSE evaluations.
- Assure that the evaluation packets are received by the School District within the due date before the CPSE/CSE meeting or 60 day SED Deadline.
- Confirm and Coordinate attendance of CPSE meetings and CSE meetings when requested.
- Attend/teleconference CPSE meetings in order to generate service referrals for the agency.
- Ensure proper documentation is submitted to School District and County in order to bill for evaluations conducted.
- Work with department to follow up for items not ready to bill.
- Obtain and record all billing forms for CPSE evaluations.
- Assistance with department financials.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- All other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Determine needs of the department based on evaluators, areas, language, compliance of evaluators.
- Coordinate and complete monthly projects: Missing authorizations, CPSE meeting not held, pending medicals, evaluations without submitted date.
- Outreach to referral sources to generate evaluation referrals.
- Coordinate Medicaid documentation projects for Nassau and Suffolk County when applicable.
- Serve as a back-up to Evaluation Manager.
EDUCATION: LMSW or Masters in Special Education with certification in Birth-2 or 1-6
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2-3 years of related experience preferred
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Bilingual Spanish a Plus
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Basic Computer Skills
Benefits Include:Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k with match, long term/short term disability, and others!
Click Below To Apply