|Posted:||April 6, 2017|
|Location:||Melville, New York|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
Achieve Beyond is a growing national agency focused on serving children with special needs by providing autism services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other related services. We are currently looking to hire an Early Intervention Case Manager to join our growing team based out of our Melville office.
The Case Manager manages the monitoring of caseload and maintains the quality and quantity of cases. The Case Manager ensures that the Early Intervention rules and regulations together with the policies and procedures within the company are adhered to. The Case Manager is part of the Early Intervention Case Management team who serves as a liaison between Service Coordinators, EIODs (Early Intervention Official Designee), Parents, and Providers.
- Maintain positive and professional relationship with all providers, EIODs, service coordinators, and managers.
- Document gaps and send “Notification of Non-Delivery of Service” to the EIOD.
- Follow up and request overdue reviews and missing worksheets.
- Follow up on any billing issues and worksheet corrections.
- Follow up on NYEIS related issue to the help desk or EIODs.
- Audit cases for closure.
- Updates the weekly dashboard by Friday.
- Closely monitor reports in database.
- Enter new case information: authorizations, create log notes for providers, and ensure therapy starts on time.
- Follow up on missing authorizations/ billing issues.
- Ensure all services are provided according to authorization through gaps. Process new cases, and re- staffs for ongoing cases if needed.
- Update internal database, send out packets and provide therapists with case information.
- Follow up on start dates twice a week.
- Follow up on cases requiring prescriptions/feeding clearances (missing, expired, expiring within 30 days)
- Upload all Rx and reports to NYEIS system to child integrated case.
- Follow up on cases requiring speech recommendations.
- Request and send out progress reports. Ensure all information on reports received is correct.
- Conduct parent surveys.
- Provide coverage of case manager and receptionist phone during lunch breaks and/or office absence.
- EDUCATION: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services Related field preferred.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Two-three years of experience working in an office or related field preferred.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office – particularly excel, outlook and word
- Strong typing skills
- Be able to multi-task under time constraints
- Attention to details to ensure accuracy of information
- Able to effectively communicate
We offer a competitive benefits package including: Paid time off, Medical/dental/vision coverage, Short-term, long-term disability, life insurance 401k with matching contribution and more!
Compensation:$16-$17 per hour
Click Below To Apply