|Posted:||Sept 1, 2015|
|Location:||New York City
(Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
|Position Type:||Part Time|
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the New York metropolitan area, the greater Los Angeles, California area, the Virginia/Maryland/DC area and the greater Dallas, Texas area. We offer coordination in initial evaluations as well as follow-up sessions and we provide services in the predominant language of the patient in both home and community settings.
Positions available throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City. (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
We are currently seeking bilingual Spanish/English Speech Language Pathologists who will be responsible for administering Evaluations for children birth to three years old in New York City. Candidates must have evaluation experience with children under age 5. Evaluations are available throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx.
- NYS Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Superior time management skills with ability to complete evaluations and written reports within very tight time frames
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with families from a wide-range of socio-economic backgrounds
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent Spanish
- Evaluations available in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx.
- Evaluations take place in home settings
- Experience administering the PLS 5 and Rosetti
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process
Click Below To Apply