|Posted:||Sept 1, 2015|
|Location:||New York City
(Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the New York metropolitan area, the greater Los Angeles, California area, the Virginia/Maryland/DC area and the greater Dallas, Texas area. We offer coordination in initial evaluations as well as follow-up sessions and we provide services in the predominant language of the patient in both home and community settings.
Positions available throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City. (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
As an LMSW in our EI program, you will provide ongoing preventative and therapeutic services to parents and their children (ages birth to three) in home or community based settings. You will educate family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over at home and/or at other settings.
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) in the State of New York
- Bilingual Spanish, Mandarin or Cantonese a plus.
- Must be comfortable providing services in both home and community based settings
- Experience working with children under age 5.
- Must be open to supervision as a way to grow professionally.
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply