|Posted:||Sept 1, 2015|
|Location:||New York City
(Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the New York metropolitan area, the greater Los Angeles, California area, the Virginia/Maryland/DC area and the greater Dallas, Texas area. We offer coordination in initial evaluations as well as follow-up sessions and we provide services in the predominant language of the patient in both home and community settings.
Positions available throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City. (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
We are looking for a Clinical Fellow/SLP for our Early Intervention Home Care Program in New York City.
Under the supervision of an ASHA certified and NYS state-licensed Speech Language Pathologist, the CF will:
- Provide screening, identification, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, intervention and follow- up services for children with communication disorders.
- Educate parents on reinforcement and early intervention information.
- Develop a plan of care for each child that includes established therapy strategies and techniques.
- Maintain an accurate record of services provided and submit evaluation and progress reports in a timely manner.
- Many opportunities for training, support and camaraderie.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Passing score on the Praxis
- Fluency in a second language a plus
- Must be comfortable providing services in both home and community based settings
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, supervision that exceeds both asha and nys requirements. Our commitment to ongoing training, mentorship, and support empowers clinicians to advance and excel in the field.
Click Below To Apply