|Posted:||Sept 1, 2015|
|Location:||New York City
(Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the New York metropolitan area, the greater Los Angeles, California area, the Virginia/Maryland/DC area and the greater Dallas, Texas area. We offer coordination in initial evaluations as well as follow-up sessions and we provide services in the predominant language of the patient in both home and community settings.
Positions available throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City. (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
- Under the direction of a Licensed Occupational Therapist, the individual in this position is responsible for screening, identification, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, intervention and follow- up services for children with developmental delays and/or disabilities.
- Provides adaptive methods and equipment as appropriate to enhance performance.
- Determine appropriateness of patient’s response to treatment and consult with licensed occupational therapist concerning modifications to plan of care.
- Identifies patient/family needs for other services and refers accordingly.
- Maintain an accurate record of services provided and submit evaluations and progress reports in a timely manner.
- EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy assistant program and hold a current license to practice as an occupational therapy assistant in the State of New York
- Must be comfortable providing services in both home and community based settings
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: New grads Welcome!1-2 years of experience working with children birth – 5 a plus.
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply